Monday, June 8, 2009

life. *sigh*

I totally had a fuck my life moment last night.
It really sucked, and I don't wanna talk about it.
I even considered actually putting it on the fml website, but then I realized the person who the whole shebang was about would, in all likelihood, read said post because I know he frequents the site, and then of course, said person would most likely recognize it as me and him in the story.
Double fml.

*sigh*

I know blogs are meant to be read by people, and me being the egotistical human being that I am, would be flattered to have lots of people read it.
However,
one of the kids yesterday, while I was closing some tabs in my browser, noticed my blog and was all interested in reading it.
Since several of the posts in this blog make specific mention to this teenager, and also because I have no interest in her reading into the trials and tribulations of my life, I flat-out told her no.
And then I shut the browser window, hee hee hee.

She was actually pissing me off a lot tonight, which is nothing new. My one friend comes over daily (bless his soul) to help preserve my spirit from being crushed under the weight of all the kids I watch over. It's great that he and I both love French, because we can have semi-conversations, or I can at least complain to him and the kids don't understand.
For instance, I can say to him, as I did tonight, puis-j'elle tuer? (which, btw, totally isn't proper grammer, but we both understood that it meant, can I please murder her?), and the worst that will happen is that she will make fun of us for speaking French in Canada, because, aparently it's not important or something (btw, it's our second national language, it's awesome, I enjoy it and it improves my brain power, so, fuck off dipshit. seriously, I am so sick and tired of listening to you. gah.).

On the flip side, I played a really good game of Scrabble tonight, it calms me just so much, and I love putting words together--I just love words in general. They make me happy x)

Omg, funny thing happened, this friend, who's very sympathetic to my cause and helps keep me sane, well, 3/4 way through our game of Scrabble, his mother came over...(they only live four houses down)
She wasn't very impressed that he hadn't gone home at all...(he'd been with me since 2:00...and it was 9:10) and that he hadn't called...which is pretty bad...I guess...(I've so totally done worse)She constantly is asking the boy if he is dating me. Which he isn't. I find it quite humourous at the amount of people that think/wonder the same thing.
But if they actually paid attention to the way that we deal with each other when we are together/alone, they would recognize that it's simply friendship.
(plus, there are circumstances that I believe compell me to never have feelings for this boy, or if I ever did, shove them away, pronto)
Anyways, the mother was calmed down, the game of Scrabble was finished, and he went home, and I went to my room, almost crying with frustration over aforementioned she-wolf who I had to endure more than I could stand almost.

Pity party aside, it's now quite calming to just lay here and type this blog.

But, man, I am hungry all the sudden...maybe I should have eaten supper...hmm.

2 comments:

  1. aw dee!
    i want to hear this story that you would have posted on fml.
    and if you need an extra smile pour vous aider de ne tuer personne, search "validation" on youtube and watch the one with the beardy guy
    ok!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol, I will tell you some day, beccs, but, it might be better to do it in person...

    ReplyDelete