Monday, April 12, 2010

2

I'm switching things up a bit. As much as I love rambling about myself, I'm focusing things in a new direction. As such, this blog is going to be primarily used to follow other blogs and direct any followers to my writing blog
I humbly ask you to subscribe to that blog, as this one will be updated much less frequently and from now on be the one promoted:)

As a side note, I did some writing over the Easter weekend, the beginning of a new plot, and something I have never done before (although I suppose one of the motifs is not brand spankin' new)

Also, today I had the most fun just hanging out with a friend, going into wal-mart (buying cacti and ice cream) and drooling over bedsheets, comforters, clocks, exercise equipment and pretty much everything else; eating 5$ delicious Quiznos subs, and sitting in her car looking at the clouds through the sunroof with the seats fully reclined.
(it was too windy and asphalty to do it outside)

No comments:

Post a Comment