Wednesday, May 19, 2010

I'm only gonna break-break, break-break your heart.

University decisions are really tough. I thought I had it all figured out, and then York replied to me and now I don't know what to do.
I really was trying to do everything I could, I think, to lean towards Toronto, but I wasn't sure why. Now I think I know.
Location. If you look, U of T is a bit more central and in Toronto than York is. I'm not familiar with the Steeles/Finch/Keele/Jane area.
Is being in downtown Toronto so important to me? Possibly, because I'm a bit afraid that in a place so drastically larger than what I am used to, I'll want it as familiar as I can. I mean, it does make sense.
I don't know if others are having my difficulty, but, there it is. I've got about a week to come up with my final final final conclusions!! woo!
Scary and intimidating, but I know that once I have made my choice, it shall be set in stone and I won't look back. I wonder if I do that a lot in life, as whiney and pansy and indecisive as I am. I think I do.

In other news, my friend Saskie (name used because she would kill me if I used her real one) and I are doing dance fitness and swimfit classes. The aqua ones are relatively easy, but, man, the dryland is really really intense. Not bad for the amount we are paying! When they say a class is "Bootcamp", it's bootcamp!
But, everyone there is really nice and friendly, and our membership lasts three months, so we'll get all we can out of it, and that will be that. Maybe I'll be able to lose enough weight so that my "freshman 10 (15)" won't have a big impact.
(which is something I think I'm gonna have a say about later.

Omg, I am tired. Every time I move, my body screams in lunge-plank-crunch-stretch induced pain.

No comments:

Post a Comment