Tuesday, May 12, 2009

school...makes you do things

so while looking up entrance necessities for the various schoools I want to attend, I realized that I am going to have to do a lot of writing. Like I am going to have to get back in that habit of writing every day. Which is good and bad. Writing is a love of mine, yes, but it can be incredibly hard to fit it into my schedule; I am so tired all the time.
But this is my future we're talking about here, so I guess I'll just have to make an exception.
And of course the new laptop should help
(ps-when getting your nails done, consider whether or not you will still be able to type on your laptop keyboard. it can very hard. damn you events+my girlish likes=get nails done when you really don't actually need them.)

something nice: I kind of sort of understand torrents now, so that means virtually unlimited fall out boy for me. I fall in love with them all over again every day.
for those of you looking to hear some cool music, check these songs out somewhere:
  • pavlove-fall out boy
  • i don't care (machine shop remix)-fall out boy
  • america's suitehearts (south rakkas remix)- fall out boy
  • golden-fall out boy
  • lullabye- fall out boy
(the acoustic versions are good too)
  • bounce- the cab
  • one of those nights- the cab
  • the fear- lily allen
  • fuck you- lily allen
  • cookie jar- gym class heroes
  • hands down- dashboard confessional
  • the city is at war -cobra starship
  • damn you look good and i'm drunk (scandalous)-cobra starship [HILARIOUS]
  • simple, starving to be safe- daphne loves derby

No comments:

Post a Comment