Monday, February 8, 2010

Google Stalk

St Valentine's is fast approaching and I am once again reminded that I have no Valentine.
Unfortunately this year I won't be enjoying Love Cake with my sisters, methinks.

Although...our dance is the night before so I really shouldn't complain.

I was going through one of my phases the other night before I started helping some people with online msn therapy sessions (making me also realize I feel useless unless I am helping someone make themselves feel better), and I wrote a bit of a Valentine's Poem, I suppose you should say.

Maybe this is what Bella would have been thinking about Edward had they not started their mutual obsession before conversationshearts-day. (Although Twilight kinda ruins my work. And ifffff Stephanie Meyer could write. [yes, I did just say my writing is better than miss mormon])

But, at the very least there are people out there who feel this way, to this extent or not.I just attempted to capture it as the mood took me.

Did it work?

As a sidenote--
New music in my iTunes:
~Florence and the Machine (My personal faves Cosmic Love Girl with one Eye [chills!] and Howl so far)

as well as

~Lioness, who unfortunately only have really an EP so far, but they have a member from controller.controller and I loooove them thanks to this music video I watched this morning
I was only paying attention to the song though as I was doing dishes)

No comments:

Post a Comment