Sunday, February 14, 2010

St. Valentine's Day!

I always loved st. valentine's day. not because I had a significant other, or because I received lots of chocolate or flowers or some crap like that.
No, it was always a lot of fun to have a craft day with my sisters, and make cards with lots of red,white,pink and black construction paper, paper doilies, glitter, scissors and the occasional pair of googly eyes.
that, and there was usually some sort of party, and the involvement of baking some yummy food was always key.

Last night was my sister's dance, which I volunteered to help out with. it was the 5th one, and usually I would just participate, and not help out. oh well, things change.
I think I was actually kinda glad to be a volunteer. I wasn't quite feeling the crowd or the music so much this year, and I'm excellent at bitching people around in the kitchen.
although, it was definitely a plus that our dj was quite cute this year. I was definitely feeling him.

aaaand I finally got to wrench off these wretched fake nails at 3 in the morning! Yayyyyy!

but now I must go and look at pictures from this dance.
Happy Love Day, y'all <3

No comments:

Post a Comment