Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Adam Lambert

You want to hear from me, but you don't want to listen.
I remember why I never used to like you,
I don't know what happened in between.

I feel really horrible for the way that I think
but I can't help and wonder if it's true.
I feel brutal but I think you deserve this;

I think you've brought it upon yourself
I know when I've been rude
And I feel bad

Can you do anything about it when it's your turn?
Are you helpless?
Maybe that's what brings on this loathing.

I'm just relieved most of the world isn't like you.
Or, at least,
the part of the world I affiliate myself with.

(By the way, I love Adam Lambert, and this is not about him. It was just inspired while thinking and listening to "Whatya Want From Me" at the same time.)

No comments:

Post a Comment