Tuesday, March 9, 2010

And I'm like, baby baby baby, oooh.

(Not a Justin Beiber fan, but that chorus is addictive.)

I gave blood for the first time yesterday. Was fun! I loved answering all the cocaine survey questions and if I've had sex with homosexual/drug addicted men since 1977.
I got a blood buddy right away though, this interesting kinda guy who noticed my "first time donor" sticker across my chest and chatted it up with me about Graywater.
I liked him, his chattyness wasn't awkward.

My older sister is finally back in the province after her 13 month stay in south korea!
It was such happiness when I got home to my parent's house (I needed an eye appointment) and I found out she would be home within the hour.
I'm very close to her, and it was wretched to have her gone for so long.

Not much else has happened, although these past two days have seemed very long.
I am pleased with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment