Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Flyer Night

I'm in a bit of a flippant mood.
(I also think I've just been waiting for an opportunity to use the word "flippant".)

I'm sort of excited though! I daresay I've been accepted now into one of my three university choices. My account tells me there is a detailed letter coming for me in the mail.

This has given me inspiration. I want to write, I want to do it for the rest of my life.
I want to get off my butt and promote it.

But, I need to have some credible writing first to back it up...not just whiney blogs that reveal what an insane, horrible, childish, vengeful and jealous creature I am to my dear three (?) followers every once in a while.

I need to get some publicity, Yo.

this means less facebook for me I guess...

NB!
I am finally getting some more hours.
unfortunately, I'm getting a lot of shifts that aren't cash though.
Aisles is fine...I guess...but my shirt gets dirtier faster, and not that I am all that anal about cleanliness, but, I've only got one good workshirt, lol, and it will smell like strenuous box lifting after a while...

No comments:

Post a Comment