Wednesday, April 29, 2009

ADAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!! (feelin' good. ha ha ha)

omg omg omg omg omg. My sould almost died tonight.
So, I am an American Idol freak, it's basically in my top list of shows, I've been watching it since I was about twelve, I guess.

Last night, my favourite, Adam Lambert, sang a song called "Feelin' Good". All along, I've been saying he reminds me of one of my favourite bands, the amazing British band Muse, and I have held to that opinion strongly. The version of the song he sang last night was DEFINITELY taken from the version of "feeling good" that Muse sings (and not the original or the Michael Bublé version.) I swear, look up his performance on youtube, and then listen to the Muse version, and you can definitely tell.

Anyway, it was an amazing performance. I almost jizzed in my pants. (LOL)
He was basically the frontrunner of the contest and then, tonight, he was in the bottom three!!!!!!!!
WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH AMERICA JUST BECAUSE HE WAS AMAZING DOESN'T MEAN YOU DON'T VOTE FOR HIM, IT MEANS YOU VOTE MOOOOORRRREEEEE!!!!!

however, I could have seen this coming. my unlucky number is five. I hate the number, it terrifies me. a lot.
and last night, he was the fifth performer of the top five. also, taylor hicks performed tonight, and he won the fifth season of AI. Jamie foxx performed because he was their mentor last night due to his performance in Ray, which he won the Oscar for in 2005!!!!!

I was about ready to pee myself. my heart hasn't pounded so anxiously for a contestant since Constantine didn't make it in the fourth season. (interesting note, Connie also sang My funny Valentine, the song that gave Matt the boot tonight.)

Luckily, Adam was safe. (Hallelujah). and rock is next week. guess who will be on top again? hee hee hee.

i just want Danny Gokey gone. even though my best friend loves him to pieces, I keep strong in my non-love for him. (I however, have managed to bring her over to the dark side and acknowledge that Adam is sexxxxxxxxyyyyyyyyy. ha ha)

I love you Adam!
America, snap to your friggin' senses!!!

1 comment:

  1. ha ha ha, T when u read this, leave a comment about danny, lol

    ReplyDelete