Monday, July 6, 2009

I've been rotten Father, absolutely ROTTEN

So yesterday I went to an evening mass at a different church because I'd missed the one in the morning. There was a really cute guy there, who actually prayed. My hopes of finding a good looking Catholic to romance dramatically increased.

The family I work for is friends with the priest at this church, so after mass their dad directed us to shake hands.
Now, during mass we were near the back, and all I could tell was that Father was not old and had good hair.
Up close, well...

*shake hands with Father
*notice Father
*Deanna smiles and talks with that tone
--Deanna's Mind: Do NOT flirt with a PRIEST!!!!

Aaaargh! Priests are not supposed to be good looking. They are not supposed to be athletic. Heck, it's good if they aren't even all that funny. It helps if they are old.

Deanna, you are not supposed to express so much enthusiasm when an invitation to visit is extended to hot priest.

Dammit.

Dear God, why ask me to go to mass when you supply hot priests....unless that's part of the attraction....
-Dea.

I need to find a boyfriend quick.
(because thinking of a hookup with a Catholic priest is just too fucked up)

2 comments:

  1. you're awesome. lol.
    i would say your chances with the random good catholic boy...

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol, he looked like, thirty though... :P

    ReplyDelete