Tuesday, July 7, 2009

new books!

I had a pretty good day today. I made a casserole, even the most picky child in the house liked it :) I liked it, and as a general rule, I don't like casseroles (at least not my mother's, but it's probably because I don't put as much healthy stuff in it...), and it was my first casserole.

I finally got my external hard drive with the help of an awesome someone :)
Even though it's from FutureShop, I'm pretty satisfied with it. I finally cleared the ancient, bulky desktop computer that my sister asked me to hold on to from my desk, put it in it's box, and thus made my room slightly more liveable. It only sucked that I could only glean half of her iTunes because her computer kept crashing (reason to get my laptop in the first place).

Oh, well, I guess I will survive. At least I still got 5 gigs of it :D

On another note, I decided to post that 'poem' I mentioned, the one with the non-suicidal thoughts in it...

A Poem

I tried to think of something witty,
something funny,
something revelation worthy,
something to talk about,
something to match the intelligence of a YouTube comedian--

But I couldn't.
so you'll have to deal with imagining what something like that would be like.
I suddenly found it important to write out the fact that, sometimes
I just have nothing really to say
(except ramblings such as this)
which most likely means I talk too much.
Thus makes me think I am annoying.

Whether or not I am.

Which probably means I have some deepset personal insecurities.

meh.

I don't feel pulled to suicide--so I must be okay.
(I just had a mini revelation-mind-jizz)

What I will leave you with is wonder
(which every good poem should do)
wonder
(like a magical bridge)

How the hell is this a poem?
(it really is a wonder)

No comments:

Post a Comment