Monday, July 20, 2009

Saint Veronika

I love meat.
I am a great carnivore; I could never be a vegetarian.

Its taste, texture, smell and look combined just create such deliciousness you could never imagine by simply looking at an animal who likes to sleep in their own refuse.

I think if I were Jewish, I might convert for pork alone
"And God said, 'Let there be Bacon', and there was and everyone saw that it was good. No--not just good, amazing"

Meat is also very good for me after a night of drinking, as I discovered yesterday. I was researching it. Has something to do with sodium and iron and antioxidants--not that I need health excuses to enjoy a good steak--medium rare please.

Another interesting thing I came across in my Googling was that sources say it is possible for 25-30% of the population to be resistant to hangovers...there were reasons and research and all that.
And I dare say that it's very possible I am part of that 25-30%.
Especially since my dad was an alcoholic, it's extremely likely, actually.

(That is, if their research is correct. Because I have yet to get a hangover.)

It's not that I'd abuse this trait if it were true, I'd just use it to laugh at others when they get hangovers.
Which sounds extremely mean.
But if you knew my friends, you'd understand.
And they wouldn't care.

(God, I love my friends)
:P

(ps..Billy Talent III is the shiz. The third track is my personal favourite.

No comments:

Post a Comment