Saturday, January 9, 2010

Rockets

Innnnnnnteresting night.

As always, things didn't go quite as I'd planned. Two of the people had to leave early due to unfortunate incident, and I don't know who feels worse about it, me or them.
(or, at least the one of them who can remember. She might wonder why she's wearing my shirt and sweater today as opposed to her own.)
(Needless to say though, that's never happening in my house again or there will be no more happenings to have in my house.)

Still went out to the club afterward though, there were a few who had survived to the midnight mark, aha.

Which was entirely interesting in itself. True to my nature, unlike the rest of my sisters, I have not exhausted every club in an 80 mile radius as soon as I turned 19, so I'm still rather a newbie to this.
I don't think I did too badly, I mean, it's not that difficult...
Although, it all depends on the type of bar that you go to, I suppose.
(It certainly would in the last two cases for me)

If I were asked to describe it though, well, I dunno. I left the night kinda angry (most likely due to not going to bed before the alcohol wore off. Makes me bitchy beyond control and I don't know how to stop it...) and swearing. I sent some mean texts...(gotta fix that).
It was fun, to be honest and fair, but there were simply some things about it that I just will prefer to not be repeated, and I know that I could kick them out of my lifestyle without looking back or batting an eye.

Also, these strange events have left me with a load of dirty laundry, a bottle of tequila gold (that is not mine *hint*hint* to the person who didn't come back to my house and pick it up--I will punish you...), a pair of boots, a lent out shirt and sweater, and one of my belts on someone else's waist (again, I will destroy you for walking home, child.)

I also woke up with what I thought could have possibly been a hangover at 7:58 this morning, and then realized it was simply extreme hunger before I fell back asleep.
I like to be able to answer with clarity when I walk down the next day and am asked how I feel.

:D

(Now I just have to deal with all this crap that isn't mine.)

1 comment:

  1. LOL. well that's interesting to read through google translate.
    Thanks, horndog.

    ReplyDelete