Saturday, January 2, 2010

Unwatered Vineyard Of Immortality's Wine

So it's a brand new year!

I had one of the best New Year's Eves I've ever partaken in this year. I think it was because

a) My parents weren't there
b) My sisters weren't nagging me about what I was drinking
c) I got to hang out with the guys/have actual interesting and fun conversations, not just about God and Religion and School
d) I spent most of this time hanging out with the guys by smoking a hookah in a bedroom.

Have you ever seen a ton of guys in suits partake in shisha?
Made my Year.

And now I'm back to work, and I don't mind.
Yes, I'm tired from lack of sleep, and customers can be cranky and I'm getting older and I'm behind on all my various internet committments, but...

I'm happy.

And I had calimari rings for dinner, so my insides are happy too.

No comments:

Post a Comment