Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Legallll!

It was my birthday yesterday. It went rather well. I got to see a play called "Zastrozzi", which was really good. I got to eat my mother's lasagne, which was just as good.
I got to acutally enjoy it with my family and a friend, which was tops.
I bought my own alcohol.
According to others, I have quite the taste for alcohol. IE: it tastes really good.
Truth is, I just find so many types of alcohol repulsive that I really only drink the most delicious stuff...which makes me seem like I pick the best?
Haha, sneaky.

my one friend that I was up late talking to tonight says that I've done a miracle with the kids I nanny. I didn't really want to say anything, and he told me not to be humble about it.
It's not that I'm being humble.
I can't really describe.
I almost feel bad that I've done so, because that means that I am primarily raising the children. Which means their parents aren't. Now, as a nanny, obviously I know that the parents aren't the main caregivers and that I am going to have a ton of influence.
It just makes me so sad.

considering I've been an emotional wreck on and off for the past three months, this is really bad and good for me.

And I still haven't cried yet, which is frustrating me.
I just need some kind of release.

No comments:

Post a Comment