Saturday, September 5, 2009

Tighter than a pair of my little sister's jeans.

Once again, I was reflecting on things in the shower today.
Showers are really great.

Anyways...

This has to do with emo kids. I believe that they have a bad rep. Yes, sometimes they annoy me. But I can't hate them.
I mean, they're really just like everyone else.

What I mean by that is this: Everyone in the world has problems, and as I look at my life, I see that it's really just been problem after problem with a few good parts tossed in. I noticed that half the time I am with my friends, we discuss our problems, and what's wrong with us and others, and what sucks and what we wish for and how we think things could be better, etc. etc. etc.

I think the same goes for everyone else out there too.
We complain to each other, eat chocolate together, give each other hugs and kisses, comfort each other.
For our problems
and why the world sucks
and why we are sad or depressed some times.

So I really have no issues with emo kids.
They are just letting the world acknowledge that they have pain, and that their life sucks, etc etc.
They simply have the initiative to take it outside their TV room/coffee bar.

The only emos I have issues with are the fake ones that just think it's cool to dress in excruciatingly and castratingly tight and/or neon jeans.
The ones that are from rich families that really have no issues, but just want to fuck people with real problems because they're horny
The ones that get high because they think it's cool and not because they have REAL problems, that, unfortunately have no reprieve but to escape your body for a little while.
The ones that go to parties and pretend to be sullen to fit in with a crowd.
REAL emos, well, they don't really care. That's kind of the point.

So the fake ones can suck it, because, you annoy me. I have more issues and pain than you, and I wear flared denim and have maybe one T-shirt promoting a band.
It's not about how you look.
But I didn't want to turn this into a fight about clothes.

Real emos, the original ones from the 90's and the ones that don't care, I love you.
Because someone needs to love you.
Because that's what you need, and that's what you're asking for.

Also, people of the world, realize that every time you whine about something, or cry over something, or feel like your only escape is through physical pain or forgetting yourself...
realize that that is emo.

And there's really nothing wrong with it.
We're all emo.
We just try to hide it.

No comments:

Post a Comment