Monday, October 19, 2009

dr. pepper, fuzzy peaches.

There wasn't really much going on msn at the moment, so I decided to blog.
Murphy's Law, as soon as I start, people start chatting.
Oh well, I like people.

I like helping people with their problems.

I had some problems today. And I felt kind of overwhelmed. I almost started crying on the bus.
Not very impressive.

Now, I'm not saying that I use other people's problems and compare them to my own or make myself feel better about my own because of others.
I'm simply saying it helps put me in perspective, and reminds me there are people out there who value my opinion, and care about me, and my problems as well, the way that I care about their's. Maybe not in the same way, but the best way in our respective ways to help out.

I had a really interesting weekend I think.
Met a cute associate at Best Buy when he sold me my new iPod, watched a good movie and a bad movie in the theatre, waited forty minutes for food that should've taken ten and then I didn't have to pay for it, had the fire alarm go off for no reason, got a free movie ticket.
Met people I hadn't seen in a while. Checked out a mall after its renovation.

Missed people.

Today I felt little stress during the earlier day, but I didn't feel good when I was apartment hunting. Things aren't turning out as nicely as I'd like, and the searching process is wearing me out.
Still need to fix my resume. At least I think I can do that during lunch tomorrow.

I hope I can work up the effort to make cookies tomorrow morning, but I might just hit snooze over and over.

1 comment:

  1. cookies! i hope you're making them now. or done making them...

    ReplyDelete