Wednesday, October 28, 2009

I don't like the taste of their morality

I understand that perhaps, I made a couple people concerned yesterday with my post.
But, I can't say that I wish I could take back the post, I feel fathoms better for getting it off of my chest.

As I type this, I can hear the children's mother talking to people outside of my room, I know it must be about my near departure from this house. I wonder what excuse they are using, but there are too many other voices for me to be able to decipher what exactly it is she is saying. I can simply hear my name being used repeatedly.

She tried to convince someone today that immunizations (that is, things like the flu shot) should be taken by everyone, and that it angers her when people refuse, and basically she thinks all of these people are idiots.
I'd like her to talk to my mother on the subject. I always like to see my mother kick some one else's ass. Especially when I can't stand the other person.
I've never had a flu shot in my life, and here I am, living in a house where during the past week, half of them have caught H1N1, and they always get the flu shot and all that shit. Their mother does it herself.

And who, the one who deals with the kids the most, appears to have NOT caught this illness?

Moi.

Hahaha.

I am excited for my weekend. My costume is coming together. I just have to organize rides.

Oh, and my room.
Gah. I would love to do it, but I have no time.
And no boxes.
I should at least get it ready to be packed.

Hmm. maybe tonight.

I thought I'd make everyone feel better with a little bit of a nicer poem than last night.
I don't know why this one came to me, but it did, and I like it. I hope you enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment