Friday, October 23, 2009

Scooby, Scooby-Doo, Where are you?

I've been going on a downloading binge over the past couple of days. It will be difficult to remember all of the movies I had before my hard drive crashed.

The weekend is here and my rather stressing week has come to a close.
The kid's dad has been asking me a few questions as to what I have been doing regarding apartments and job search, so I'm finally glad someone's talking out loud about it. Although, I still don't know if the kids have caught on. Usually these things are discussed when they aren't around, or aren't really paying attention, but that is normal. I hope they get told this weekend though; it would seem logical to tell them before my last week starts.

I get really annoyed with people touching my stuff without asking. I've been almost pushed to my limit this week.
Actually, maybe I should revise that. People using my stuff without asking.
Pisses me offffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff.

This whole post probably doesn't seem very coherent. That's because my brain isn't being very coherent at all either. Hmm.

Apparently I have a dark and twisty mind inside. This has something to do with a comment a friend said about the poem I put a link to in my last post. Hmm.
I actually don't mind being dark and twisty. It's a personality type I'm rather good at fulfilling.

I miss my friends. I have no one around, and it seems really ironic that in my most stressful periods when I need someone to see to help kick it off, they physically can't be around.
I'm not angry, and I would never deny them their right to do whatever they want, and I know they can't possibly be around me all the time and they have to have their alone time too.
I am still just sad though. I should use this time to sleep. I would, if I could.

Found my old saved résumé today, almost finished revamping and filling in a three year gap.

1 comment:

  1. i'm sorry i'm not around! maybe we can hang on sunday night? i'm not going to work that night....
    and good work on the resume!

    ReplyDelete