Monday, November 23, 2009

Alsace-Lorraine.

My issues from yesterday may not have been fully resolved, but they're getting better :)

I've found that I like cleaning a bit, but I have to have a list.
I like making lists almost as much as I like crossing things off of them.

I have a busy weekend coming, with things triple scheduled both days. Ack.

I have also considered making this blog come to good use.
I wish I had the capacity to turn it into an advice blog, or something about baking expertise, or child care, or political opinion or religious or something.

As it is, I have decided to make these resolves:
From now on, this blog shall have:
-one random fact each day.
-one awesome video link
-some tip/advice about something (prolly regarding baking or relationships, haha)
-a link to something I think you'd like to read ;)

As well as my normal Blathering and Cyptic Titles.

1 comment: