Monday, November 30, 2009

V-I-R-G-I-N

I keep seeing people say thank god it's the end of Movember.

(If you don't know, Movember is a mixture of November and Mustache, because hockey players use the month of November as the part of the season they grow mustaches.  I think it's dumb.)

I don't really care, all it means for me is that I have to spend money on monthly payments now.  Damn. 

Most awkward interview ever?  I'm sorry, but I personally think both of these women are idiots, although Paris has a bit more potential because I've seen her act smart.  She's not Jessica Simpson.

I've actually watched an interview where Lady Gaga said the only thing she would look for in a guy is a big dick.

Ummm.  I find that kinda gross. Sorry :)  Actually, I think I just find her gross in general.  I give her kudos for creativity and all that, but she's just a little bit strange up there.  Maybe it was the bow of hair on her head--pulled a few too many cells to their limits. 

Her music videos are creepy, her songs are all about the same thing, she doesn't need the money, and she sounds like what I imagine a large lizard would sound like if it could sing.  At least she can play instruments and whatever, but her dancing and the outfits look like rejects from an old Mighty Morphin' Power Rangers fight sequence, and she and her posse of metrosexual/overly sexually charged males are the bad guys. 

Weekends are always best random.

My random led me to winning a bluetooth, having a new camera, and finding ten dollars, as well as receiving free food a few times.  Yum.   Random also leads to unexpected circumstances, and in my case, this includes rides from people you would least imagine, things you didn't know you would do, and becoming, once again, the fulcrum of social situations. 

I have started to consider putting condensed versions of these situations on here for reference and examples to others. 

I just don't get why others can't find it as simple. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment