Monday, November 2, 2009

scandalous! pt II

This blog had to be a two parter because my brain started to die near the end of the one last night.
I was going to talk about the weekend.
It was fun, I went to my sister's hallowe'en party on Friday. I invited some friends along, and they told me that they had an amazing time and thanked me for inviting them.
This was really a relief. I am a little bit of a control freak sometimes, and I always feel it is my duty to make sure, that if I invite people somewhere, that they have a good time. If I think they had a bad time, I failed.

What I realized, upon reflection, was that not once during the night did I ask them if they were having a good time, or asking them if they needed something, or made sure that they were getting along with everyone else. They were doing just fine on their own, and it was such a relief.

On Saturday night, I went to a different movie/hallowe'en party, and it was good also, except for the fact that I really started coming down with my illness (I call it illness because I'm really not sure what the hell I'm sick with; I imagine it is a flu of some sort), and I think I got my one friend sick.
(Although, if you knew him, you would find it rather funny how he got sick and almost poetic justice.)

When driving home that night, two of my friends started having a....discussion in the van.
I know that friendships aren't always daisies and rainbows, but I think both of them were being a bit silly.
If either of them read this, they can know that that is my opinion, and that they should work it out pronto before it gets worse because I don't want to have to deal with it, I am too sick and I think you are both being a little insensitive.

I am supposed to be moved in to my Uncle's tonight, but I don't know if that is going to happen.

newsflash it is currently about 12.30, just after lunchtime. Two of the kids just came in to see how I'm doing. This would be the first time someone has come in here to see if I'm alive since...well about nine o'clock last night.
Yay, I feel special.
The one mentioned something about his mom, but I didn't quite catch it, and he didn't repeat it. I don't know what he was talking about, but it gave me a bad feeling. I'll have to dig it out of him later. If she has some kind of whacked up thoughts against me for getting sick, I don't quite think I will know what to do.

1 comment: