Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Colours of the Wind.

I don't normally write two blogs in one day...but it's been almost twelve hours since the last one, and my mind is overflowing today because I haven't written them in so long.

Interesting night. I had decaf coffee because everyone else wants to sleep tonight. It tasted the same to me, but it didn't matter whether or not it was decaf, as the caffeine doesn't affect me anyways.
I wonder if that will be a problem in university...
and engergy drinks just fill my bladder with unnecessary swiftness.

I keep finding out about social events that apparently I am supposed to be part of, but I am being informed about them way too close to their dates of occurance than I am comfortable with.
Normally I don't mind, it's just these ones are conflicting because of the short notice, so it's kind of frustrating.

I'm starting to get tired...I woke up early this morning and have been going since then.
does decaf have the opposite effect as caf, and make you tired instead of energized?

something I've realized, I really like colour. if you've been following my blod, you realize I've changed the colours a bit every so often.
I love colour!
simple. lol. but it had to be said.

hmm.
writing.
I'm going to get back to my new idea, and keep typing it.

No comments:

Post a Comment