Friday, December 11, 2009

Losing Marbles.

So work really sucks when you find out, after making nearly an hour's journey due to late buses and bad weather, that you weren't actually scheduled in the first place.

It's worse when you had planned your whole day around that false assumption you were working, and had cancelled plans because of it too.

Oh well. It lets one finish ridiculously long and boring and ludicrously expensive University applications.

FML.

I hope the rest of my weekend goes better than this.
(please?)


I don't like the darkness outside. It comes so early, and makes me way tired before my time. I feel old because of it. And the house is cold, and I don't know where the thermostat is, or if I'm allowed to touch it.

Many fathers are touchy about turning up the heating in the house, and though I live with an Uncle, he is still a father to my cousin, and I believe the rule still applies.

I think I actually called him Dad in a dream once.
They're getting weirder as time passes.

I made a lot of headway typing some stuff up yesterday. Almost makes me forget the mess that is my house.

I'll just get it tomorrow.
(famous last words)


I would still be typing now, but I really needed to finish that application, and I need to bake muffins. I hope they are insanely chocolately as the picture suggests. If they aren't, I'll sue for false advertising
(yeah, right.)

I don't understand why I keep putting things in brackets. Maybe I'm going schizophrenic. (I love that word).
Actually, I think I've just been insane in general for ages.

I looked up a video today of a song that makes me sad but feel okay at the same time. Okay because it's relatable and we know we're all going to crap right now. Here it is. Alice in Wonderland much? I like the video too, not just the song. The video makes sense somehow.

However...
Sometimes music videos confuse me.

but I have to say this one takes the cake.

and makes me giggle histerically at the same time. If you can bear it, it's at about 2:35 on that really made me laugh and wonder how they made it.
Wow.
I think any band under the genre "Mathcore" is just bound to make me laugh anyways.
Oh, thank you MTV, for showing me this lovely piece of work.

Now to get back to semi reality.

1 comment:

  1. lol, that sailor song was not bad but that video was freeeeking weird!

    ReplyDelete