Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Snowflakes keep fallin' on my head

So I was just itching to write something all day.
I was so full of life, not in the vigorous way, but just so much to feel, I wanted to explode.


In reflection, what I was personally feeling twisted so many times.
It usually happens whenever I write, which is why I'm so terrified that I'm a terrible writer.
Oh well.
I don't dislike it that much :)

Saw the craziest man on the bus today. Kept talking to himself, or someone, and checking his watch. I wish he hadn't sat right across from me.

I found something to give to my secret santa at work. Hooray.

Speaking of work...oh.
I had to work at 7.45 this morning, so I set my alarm for 6...
and somehow turned it off thinking I'd give myself a few more minutes...
and then woke up at 6.51.
My bus was due to leave at 7.04, so I booked it into my uniform and coat and ran as fast as I could without breaking my neck on the ice out to my stop.

This is why you always make the lunch the night before.

I have to say though, going to work that early is absolutely beautiful.
The bus drivers are nicer, it's not so cold, you're in a lovely state of drowsiness which can be made happy with some headphones and Tchaikovsky's Nutcracker, and the sky is a marvelous colour, especially with the dimming yellow streetlights.
Riding the bus by myself in the evening depresses me.
Riding it by myself in the morning comforts me; I have the whole day ahead of me, and it already looks like it's going to be beautiful.

Speaking of beautiful.
There are some things in life that aren't (unless you mean, "that's beautiful!" because it makes you laugh so much.)

You can also go to the main site for more visual delight.

1 comment:

  1. AUUUGH MY FRIKKEN EYES!!!
    BAD rabbit BAD rabbit BAD rabbit!

    ReplyDelete