Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Surrender Yourself to Me

I think I've found a flower in a field of weeds,
I think I've found a flower in a field of weeds,
Searching until my hands bleed,
This flower don't belong to me,
This flower don't belond to me,
Why can't she belong--to me?

How I love Billy Talent. I would marry Ben Kowalewicz right now. Too bad he's vegetarian though, I love steak so much.

Holy Jesus, it's very very cold. Unfortunately it's kinda icy and snowy too, which means all the buses are late to their stops, meaning you wait outside a few minutes longer each time.
You'd think being 8th generation in your family would have genetically adapted you to the cold, but, apparently not.
Wah.

Randomness!!!
I went to go meet up with people in the mall, and found another cousin of mine (lol, not one of the ones I've met randomly before either.), and turns out she's doing a co-op for nursing. I'm glad to see someone in my family head that direction because Heaven knows it sure as hell won't be me.
(lmao, I just used heaven and hell in the same sentence in what I consider a funny way, but which my brain is too frozen to figure out. Giggle with me.)
I also saw another girl I went to highschool with.
Sometimes she gives me the impression she finds me annoying. I don't know, maybe it's just me, or maybe she's just a sketchy person. It's not like I talk to her all the time or would do stuff to annoy her.

Moving on....

I have the deepest craving to write an essay about something. I have no idea what, but I just want to type.
Maybe it's just my ego talking, saying, Deanna, Show off your smart skills.
Pfft.

I could go for some bacon right about now. Or any food, in general.
Brownies ^_^

When I was a child, there was this "japanamation" film that we had, that my sisters abhorred and thought was for losers, but that I asolutely was in love with. They teased me about it a lot, but I didn't care.
(And they wonder why I love anime now....)
This movie, and this part specifically, was why I chose to take oboe in band class during high school.
I'm in love with this part.
(for the record, we had the english version, I have yet to find a Japanese one of this movie)

1 comment:

  1. addea that song is BEAUTIFUL! Thank you!! i love the unexpected tone of an oboe.

    ReplyDelete