Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Why do I keep having headaches?

I got lucky with the bus systems yesterday when the bus I was on turned into the bus I was going to need to transfer to as well when it pulled into the terminal.
Also, there were some very poorly drawn penises on the windows of the bus. My day was brightened when I saw another passenger get on, and then pull out his iPhone to snap a picture of it.
(I've done it before)

Apparently if I don't seem "joyous" at work, people ask me if I'm okay.
I think I was just tired yesterday. Oh well.

My editing is going well. It's not very easy, which I think means that I'm doing it correctly. If I were just flying through it I think I'd be concerned.
(especially since I'm only at 85 pages.)

My secret santa at work liked his gift; I am pleased ^_^
Now I only have to get a few more out of the way and then I'm done for the year.
I find it interesting how I run giving Christmas gifts like a business project.
I buy, wrap, and then seek out to get rid of them.
Heh.

Also, Head and Shoulders is made of the same stuff as Comet.
Oooh, the things you learn at Staples.
(I feel quite happy I never used it.)

No comments:

Post a Comment